DYX-A Hydraulic Liner Hanger
DYX-A Liner Hanger, designed with single cone and single row slips structure, is hydraulically set by applying pressure through the run-in string. After brass ball is dropped to ball at in landing collar, high pressure fluid acts on piston inside cylinder and move slips upward to set position.
- 1. Be set hydraulically, suitable for shallow and medium-depth wells.
- 2. Working with ball-setting carrier, suitable for horizontal and highly-deviated well
- 3. Sealing element is made from nitrile/fluorine rubber, rating temperature 120.C/200%C
- 4. Main parts are made with high-strength alloy steel providing high burst/ collapse resistance
- 5.Setting tool can be easily released just by slacking off certain weight and using right hand rotation.
- 6.Retrievable pack-off bushing can be retrieved with setting tool, avoid drill-out