Plug Valve Description
Plug Valve is an important high pressure part for well service to allow and stop flow by plug rotation.
The plug valves are made from premium alloy steel, with special coating and heat treating process which greatly improves sealing capabilities, anti-abrasive and corrosive resistance.
Types of Plug Valve
5 basic types (manual, hydraulic, electric, hand wheel and manual & hydraulic actuators) are available to meet various needs applicable to different services.
- Special tool kit and repair kit for inline and quick maintenance.
- Special seal structure and seal material ensure reliability.
- Obvious open/close and limit signs are user-friendly designs.
- Special coating technology on the plug surface delivers excellent wear and corrosion resistance.
- Low open/close torque enables easy and quick operation.
|Rated Working Pressure||69.0MPa~138.0Mpa (10,000psi~20,000psi)|
|Nominal Size||1″, 1″×2″, 1 1/2″, 2″, 2″×3″, 3″, 4″|
|Temperature Rating||-29℃~121℃(PU), -46℃~121℃ (LU) -20℉~250℉ (PU), -50℉~250℉(LU)|
|Service Standard||Sour Gas|
|Application||Fracturing, Cementing, Acidizing, Testing Lines|