China Roller Centralizer
Spiral Vane Roller Centralizer consists of rigid body, on which machined spiral vanes. There are modified alloy steel, fully heat treated rollers fixed on every spiral vanes. Because of rigid body and rolling friction between the rollers and inside of well or casing. The capability of the roller Centralizer is better than others of all.
- Roller centralizers are mainly used for big high Roller, high deviated wells and horizontal wells, to centre casings.
- Roller Centralizers can also remove wellbore cake and improve mud replacement efficiency etc.
- Roller Centralizers provide superior wear resistance and have been proven to remain functional throughout the life of the well and can aid in casing/tubing retrieval.
- Precision-machined inside diameter fits over the casing through the complete API tolerance range, providing excellent rotational performance in mud.
- When running casing through open hole, the system’s smaller roller-contact area reduces the risk of differential sticking and maintains standoff .The roller/axle relationship ensures that axle shear stresses remain within elastic limits, preventing permanent deformation.
- Axles are crimped in place, eliminating the welding process, while ensuring the rollers cannot break free and fall into the wellbore. The system’s high-quality construction materials improve high-pressure/high-temperature capabilities.
- Roller Centralizers are available in sizes 4½” to 20″.Any special sizes are available on request.