SSX-A liner hanger, designed with double cones, double cylinders and double-row slips, is hydraulically set by applying pressure through the run-in string. After brass ball is dropped to bail seat in lauding collar, high pressure fluid acts on piston inside cylinder and move slips upward to set position.
- Be set hydraulically, suitable for shallow and medium-depth wells.
- The dual-cone and dual-cylinder structure allows higher hanging capacity and higher hanger setting success ratio. liner weight is distributed onto the internal wall of the p
- Working with ball-setting carrier, suitable for horizontal and highly-deviated wells.
- Sealing element is made from nitrile/fluorine rubber, rating temperature 120°C/200°C.
- Main parts are made with high-strength alloy steel providing high burst/collapse resistance.
- Setting tool can be easily released just by slacking off certain weight and using right hand rotation.
- Retrievable pack-off bushing can be retrieved with setting tool avoid drill-out.