China manufacturing Conventional Cementing Plug
A rubber cementing plug used to separate the cement slurry from other fluids, reducing contamination and maintaining predictable slurry performance.
Two types of cementing plugs are typically used on a cementing operation.
The bottom plug is launched ahead of the cement slurry to minimize contamination by fluids inside the casing prior to cementing. A diaphragm in the plug body ruptures to allow the cement slurry to pass through after the plug reaches the landing collar.
The top plug has a solid body that provides positive indication of contact with the landing collar and bottom plug through an increase in pump pressure.
China Manufacturing Conventional Cementing Plug Features:
- Cementing plugs are manufactured of graded rubber that is fused upon a composite or Aluminum core.
- These plugs are completely PDC drillable.
- Operating range of temperature with Aluminum core is up to 200 degree Fahrenheit.
- Plug can be ordered for higher operating temperature and operation in either synthetic or mud fluids.
- Available in 4 1/2″ to 20 “sizes + any special sizes.