Single Plug Cement Head
The Single Plug Cement Head is a special cementing equipment and tool for grouting and releasing rubber plug.
It has a single plug container and can be connected with casing.
Best Selling size is 7″, 7 5/8″, 9 5/8″, 13 3/8″.
|Size||From 4″ to 20″|
|Certificate||API, ISO9001 2015|
|Lead Time||15-25 days|
The Cement Head is a kind of cementing tool which is special for pumping slurry and releasing plug. It can be used as wellhead unit in all kinds of cementing operation.
The types of cementing head are various as single plug cementing head, double plugs cementing head,drill pipe cementing head and so on.
We are the Single Plug cement head manufacturer with API Certificate. Different size single plug cement head can be supplied.
Our Single Plug cement head can be connected with casing. It makes the drilling fluid fill into casing in turn and quickly.
It’s structure is Simple, easy to fix, especially the quick joint make sure the convenience of fix in site.
Single Plug cement head Specification
|Overall Length, mm||1460||1500||1500||1550||1750||1750||1780|
|I.D. of Plug Container, mm||Φ125||Φ150||Φ160||Φ175||Φ225||Φ250||Φ320|
|Length of Plug Container, mm||400||450||450||450||550||550||600|
|Working Pressure, MPa||35,50||35,50||35,50||35,50||35,50||35||35|
- The single plug cement head has a reasonable design and structure.
- High-strength alloy structural steel body.High pressure resistance.
- DSC type cement head is equipped with quick-fit joints.Be convenient to connect.
- Can be connected with API long round buckle / short round buckle / trapezoidal buckle. Widely using range.
- Designed with rubber plug drop indicator.It is convenient for on-site operators to judge whether the rubber plug has passed.
- The cement head is equipped with a balance tube to make the pressure at the upper and lower ends of the rubber plug the same during the cementing process. It can eliminates the effect of negative pressure suction on the blocking pin and makes it easy to open the blocking pin.
- Meet with API standard and special threads available.
The Single Plug Cement Head is a wellhead equipment. It has a single plug container and it is used for single plug cementing.
It is a device fitted to the top joint of a casing string to hold a cement plug before it is pumped down the casing during the cementing operation.
In most operations, a bottom plug is launched before the spacer or cement slurry. The top cement plug is released from the cement head after the spacer fluid.
Most cement heads can hold both the top and bottom plugs.
A manifold incorporated into the cement head assembly allows connection of a fluid circulation line.
What is the size of Cement Head you can manufacture?
From 4″ to 20″.