1. Rigid centralizers provide a wide range of options for casing centralization, from standard vertical well configurations to highly deviated and horizontal wells.
2.Their high-quality construction provides great strength and down hole integrity.
1.Spiral stamped centralizer enables optimal mud displacement for vertical, deviated, and horizontal wells.
2.Special rounded blades reduce casing-sliding friction compare with the square blades and are suitable for reciprocation and rotation during cementing.
1.The roller centralizers are designed in rigid body with straight or spiral blades.
2、Rollers provide low drag to get casing, liners, or screens to bottom successfully with reduced rig time and costs.
3、Minimal roller-contact area in open hole applications reduces the risk of differential sticking and provides optimal standoff for increased operational efficiency.
4、The roller centralizer is used in deviated and horizontal wells.
1.These centralizers are made of high-strength, corrosion-resistant cast aluminum.
2.They can be used with corrosion-resistant alloy casing strings to avoid the effects of galvanic corrosion.
3.Their spiral blades increase annular turbulence to improve wellbore cleanout.
4.It is developed specially for horizontal and extended reach wells with lower coefficient of friction over steel centralizers.
This type of centralizer is built using steel or cast iron and works well with the deviated wellbores. It is not as effective as bow-spring centralizers.
Rigid centralizers are slightly smaller than the well bore.
They are more commonly used in deviated or horizontal well bores where the weight of the casing string would cause a bow spring centralizer to experience eccentric compression which could jeopardize the seal.
(The rigid casing centralizer can be divided into ordinary rigid centralizer and roller rigid centralizer.)
- 1-The rigid centralizers are generally constructed in one piece to add greater strength and are held in place by high loads top collars or set screws;
- 2-The tools are designed to improve cement flow while promoting maximum standoff from the borehole;
- 3-Provide either straight blade or spiral blade.
- 4-Can provide aluminum alloy material, and cast steel material.