Top Drive Cement Head
We are a top drive Cement Head manufacturer.
- Size : 4″,4 1/2″,5 1/2″
- Pressure: 35 MPa – 50 MPa
WhatsApp: +86 158 0546 5460
Top drive head has a connection on top to thread onto the quill of the top drive. This allows you to rotate your casing while pumping cement.
The pump cement through the bottom valve and then displace the cement via the top valve after dropping drill pipe dart that is loaded in the head and released when open the release valve.
4 ½” Top Drive Cement Head Parameter
|Size: inch||(4 ½”)|
|Overall Length mm||1800|
|I.D. of Plug Container, mm||Φ89|
|Length of Plug Container, mm||380|
|Rated Pressure, MPa||35, 50|
|Total Weight, kgs||160|
- Can be directly connected to the top drive and rotate the liner;
- Designed with a bypass circulation channel.It can still be circulated through the top drive when the drill pipe rubber plug is installed;
- High-load bearing design. Ensure the safe rotation of pipe string activity and cementing process;
- The seal is reliable during rotation. Can withstand high pressure.