China Non Rotating Cementing Plug
Cement plug rotation during drillout has led to untold hours of expensive rig time. But while most operators believe floating equipment to be the source of their long drillouts, the reality is that plug rotation is usually to blame.
We have developed the perfect cost-saving solution: Non Rotating cementing plugs. It require only a tenth of the time (using PDC bits) to drill out the shoe joint. Innovative design includes plugs that have locking teeth on both the top and bottom plug and super seal float collars that allow plugs and casing equipment to lock together during drill-out.
Non rotating cementing plugs also are equipped with high strength drillable plug inserts designed to withstand casing test pressures after the job is completed.
Non Rotating Cementing Plug Features:
- Cementing plug have been designed to decrease drill out time.
- These series of cementing plug have reinforced locking teeth built into the plugs. It locks together between the plugs and the float equipment to eliminate rotation of the plug during drill out.
- These plugs are made of Graded Rubber with Aluminum or Phenolic core inside, No other metal parts are used .
- These plugs are completely PDC drillable.
- Operating rage of temperature with Aluminum core is up to 200 degree Fahrenheit.
- Plug can be ordered for higher operating temperature and operation in either synthetic or mud fluids.
- Available sizes from 4-1/2″ to 20″