SYX-A Liner Hanger, designed with double cone and double row slips structure, is hydraulically set by applying pressure through the run-in string. After brass ball isdropped to ball seat in landing collar, high pressure fluid acts on piston inside cylinder and move slips upward to set position.
- Be set hydraulically, suitable for shallow and medium-depth wells.
- The dual-cone structure is suitable for hanging long heavy liner in deep wells. Liner weight is distributed onto the internal wall of the previous casing more evenly.
- Working with ball-setting carrier, suitable for horizontal and highly-deviated wells.
- Sealing element is made from nitrile/fluorine rubber, rating temperature 120°C/200°C.
- Main parts are made with high-strength alloy steel providing high burst/collapse resistance.
- Setting tool can be easily released just by slacking off certain weight and using right hand rotation.
- Retrievable pack-off bushing can be retrieved with setting tool, avoid drill-out.