Conventional and Non Rotating Cement Plug
Cementing plugs are used to remove the mud during cementing operations. Two types of cementing plugs are used in the cementing process,bottom cementing plug and top cementing plug.
The top cementing plug has a solid body that provides positive indication of contact with the landing collar and bottom plug through an increase in pump pressure.
The bottom cementing plug is launched ahead of the cement slurry to minimize contamination by fluids inside the casing prior to cementing.
Our cementing plugs including standard type and non rotating type, customers choose the right cementing plugs according to float equipment type. Inner material of cementing are aluminum alloy or Nitrile Butadiene Rubber , the plugs are easy to drill and used in high temperature.The top plug and bottom general have different color in production for easy usage in operation.
Cementing Plugs are very popular in the petroleum industry as it is quite efficient in the business. The problems that occur are more long-term normally caused by poor cementing jobs. Cementing Plugs can contribute to long-term well integrity failures, otherwise, the cost to fix these problems are highly expensive.
Both the Cementing Plugs work with the right amount of co-ordination thus, the quality matters a lot. We assure you the best quality as one of the respectable suppliers in this broad industry.
Cement Plug Types Images
Cement Plug Features
1.Sizes ranging from 4-1/2″ to 20″.13 3/8″,9 5/8″ 7 5/8″ cement plug is best selling
2.PDC Drillable Plugs
3.Aluminum/Phenolic core inside
4.Up to 200 degree Fahrenheit or more
5.Decrease drill out time
- 1-Non Rotating bottom cementing plugs have been designed to decrease drill out time.
- 2-Non-Rotating cementing plugs have reinforced locking teeth built into the plugs.
- 3-The cementing plugs lock together between the top plug and the bottom plug to eliminate rotation of the plug during drill out.
- 4-These cementing plugs are made of Natural Rubber with aluminum alloy or Phenolic core inside.
- 5-Operating rage of temperature with Hydrogenated Nitrile core is up to 200 degree Fahrenheit.
- 6-The bottom plug in orange with rupture diaphragm at 300 psi differential.
- 7-These cementing plugs are completely PDC drillable.
- 8-Available in 4-1/2″ to 20″ and other special sizes.