3 main types of Cement Head
How Many Types Of Cement Head Are There In Oilfield Drilling? The answer is 3 . They are Single Plug Cement head, Double Plug Cement head, Drill Pipe Cement head.
First, we need to know:What is Cement Head?
Cement Head is a special tool for cement slurry injection and release plug, and it is a device for cementing at the top of casing. One or two cementing rubber plugs can be installed at the same time. The double plug cement head can be used for conventional double plug well cementation, and can be used for continuous double stage cementing operation.
What advantages of the cement head?
- 1.With quick connection, which could be easily connected on site, and can be connected with the API threads for a wide range of application.
- 2.Double balance tube structure, in the use of the lower interface for cementing operations, so that the rubber plug up and down at both ends of the same pressure, eliminating the negative pressure shaft suction on the impact of the retaining pin, open and block off the pin easily.
- 3.Double indicator structure, accurate display of the through of cementing of rubber plug, which is easily to judge by the operator.
- 4.The main body is made from the thick wall seamless pipes, which is the high pressure and long service period
- 5.Upper cover cap and union nut is used large pitch trapezoidal thread, which is easily to dis-assembly.
what is The 3 main Code of cement head?
- ZSC drill pipe cement head
- SSC double plug cement head
- DSC single plug cement head
What is the parameter of Single Plug Cement Head?
What is the standard of Double Plug Cement Head?
What is the specification of Drill Pipe Cement Head?
If you have any further requirements, please feel free to contact us by below contact form.As a China oil and gas cement head manufacturers, we area professional such supplier, producer and provider, welcome to wholesale petroleum and oilfield API cement head from our factory.